Are you looking for a career that can impact people? Do you have a love for others and a servants heart? Do you want to help move people from just surviving to thriving in life? Then consider working for Communities of Transformation!
Below is a list of our current open positions. Please contact us for more information!
Communities of Transformation is seeking an Outreach Coordinator to assist with the organization’s efforts to promote its holistic, relational approach to poverty alleviation to current and potential volunteers, participants, donors, and community partners. This position is in Mobile, Al and it is an AmeriCorps VISTA role. If interested, please email your resume to Katy Wrona at [email protected]
- Coordinate outreach events such as COPE Poverty Simulations, workshops and conferences
- Coordinate multi-site fundraising events such as Awareness Walk
- Organize and manage COT marketing materials such as brochures, business cards, and COT-logo merchandise
- Assist with communication, including newsletters, website, and social media
- Coordinate day of service events organization wide
- Strong computer skills, preferably experience with Google Drive and/or Google Workspace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred experience with Facebook, Canva, Constant Contact, and/or Adobe Acrobat
- Willingness to occasionally travel to COT locations for special events and staff meetings
- Attention to detail
- Spiritual gift of administration
- Passion for COT’s mission