Are you looking for a career that can impact people? Do you have a love for others and a servants heart? Do you want to help move people from just surviving to thriving in life? Then consider working for Communities of Transformation!
Below is a list of our current open positions. Please contact us for more information!
COT Mobile Site Coordinator
The mission of Communities of Transformation is to seek to improve the lives of families who live in poverty and to strengthen our communities. Sustainability is built into the initiative by utilizing community volunteers, building a broad base of support, and developing a diverse Leadership Team to guide the volunteer initiative. Developing a broad, community-wide coalition to do this work is central to its success. This position is in Mobile, AL and it is an AmeriCorps VISTA role. If interested, please email your resume to Katy Wrona at [email protected].
- Organize and lead COT weekly meetings
- Arrange programs from local outside organizations
- Build and develop relationships within COT community
- Seek opportunities for COT outreach and fundraising
- Develop partnerships with other local agencies and entities
- Develop relationships with possible participant referral organizations
- VISTA reporting
- High School / College graduate
- Experience working or volunteering in the community
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to organize, focus, and multi-task
- Proficient with technology: Google Drive & Zoom
Communities of Transformation is seeking an Outreach Coordinator to assist with the organization’s efforts to promote its holistic, relational approach to poverty alleviation to current and potential volunteers, participants, donors, and community partners. This position is in Mobile, Al and it is an AmeriCorps VISTA role. If interested, please email your resume to Katy Wrona at [email protected].
- Coordinate outreach events such as COPE Poverty Simulations, workshops and conferences
- Coordinate multi-site fundraising events such as Awareness Walk
- Organize and manage COT marketing materials such as brochures, business cards, and COT-logo merchandise
- Assist with communication, including newsletters, website, and social media
- Coordinate day of service events organization wide
- Strong computer skills, preferably experience with Google Drive and/or Google Workspace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred experience with Facebook, Canva, Constant Contact, and/or Adobe Acrobat
- Willingness to occasionally travel to COT locations for special events and staff meetings
- Attention to detail
- Spiritual gift of administration
- Passion for COT’s mission